Practicing Ancient Healing Arts in Harmony with the Cycles of Nature
UPCOMING ONLINE COURSE:
Spring Seasonal Health and Wellness Program
March 18 – April 27, 2021
Yogis and nutritionists both agree that it is never too late, nor too early, to consider sequencing your life today for a healthier tomorrow. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about health and wellness, yoga, and Ayurveda, then please join me for the Spring Seasonal Health and Wellness – Change Your Life One Week at a Time Program.
Included in the program:
- Weekly Zoom Meetings (Thurs. options: 12-1pm or 5-6pm PST)
- Tuesdays Yoga/Movement – 4-5pm PST
- 35-Day Spring Ayurveda and Yoga Challenge March 22-April 27
- Earth Day Ritual on April 22 with special guests
- Recipes and daily practices for The Five Elements
- Learn more about Ayurveda and the Kapha Dosha
- Weekly poems for inspiration
- Spring PDF Workbook
- Special offerings: Baxter Bell, MD (Healthy Organs), Jeffrey Williams (EDGU), Chiara Guerrieri (Non-Violent Communication) and Chenoa Egawa (Earth Day Ritual)
Purchase the companion book, Seasonal Health and Wellness – Change Your Life One Week At A Time, a holistic practice that features lifestyle, diet, and yoga practices tailored to the rhythms of the four seasons to help people stay healthy as they age!
This inspirational guidebook features 52 simple and effective seasonal practices, one for each week of the year.