Here are some key insights from the book:
1. Change Happens – They keep moving the cheese (cheese is a metaphor for life)
2. Anticipate Change – Get ready for the cheese to move.
3. Monitor Change – Smell the cheese often so you know when it’s getting old.
4. Adapt to Change Quickly – The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy the new cheese.
5. Change – Move with the cheese.
6. Enjoy the Change – Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese.
7. Be ready to change quickly and enjoy it again and again – They keep moving the cheese!