• Four hours Ayurveda/Health and Wellness classes with Melina
• Seven Seasonal Yoga and Conditioning classes with Melina
• Two 45-minute Awakening Joy classes with Kelli
• Three 45-minute classes with Chef Lauren + Recipes
• Two 60-minute Qi Gong classes with Eve
• Autumn PDF Manual
• Access to recordings in Teachable through January 31, 2024
1) Pay preferred amount above.
2) You’ll receive an invitation to join Teachable a week before class begins
3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
4) Please be sure to have a resistance band (blue, green, or red) for the conditioning classes, and suggested to have a copy of Awakening Joy by James Baraz.
MEET OUR TEACHERS:
For over 30 years, Lauren Feldman has worked as both a restaurant and private chef in addition to owning two restaurants of her own. Based in Seattle, she is an avid gardener and finds great joy in growing, preserving and sharing her homegrown bounty with friends and family.
Eve Adler is an Integrative Health Educator. Her diverse experiences as a Registered Nurse, Registered Yoga Teacher, and Qi Gong Practitioner are the foundations of her practice. She has worked with teams of healthcare providers and educators from different parts of the world to develop wellness promotion programs, and progressive pathways to higher education and employment. She is currently the President of the Board of Directors of the Hawaii Yoga Institute, a member of the Board of Directors of The Society for the Research and Application of Nanlaoshu, a Brain Longevity Specialist with the Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation, and a Yoga Teacher in the Accessible Yoga Studio.
Kelli Moore, Ph.D. (RYT-200) always appreciated contemplative practices and sought to study peace internally and externally. In 2008, she began an insight meditation practice. By 2015, she decided to unite her interest in an active, healthy lifestyle, with her interest in contemplative practices, and trained to become a yoga instructor. Kelli has demonstrated her health and community advocacy by teaching accessible yoga classes to a number of populations. Most recently, Kelli trained with James Baraz to teach Awakening Joy. Kelli warmly embraces the opportunity to support people in accessing their inner and their outer best.