Tuesday/Thursday 8:45-9:45am (See Sept. schedule below)
Gentle yoga classes are a great place to take it slower, and still experience the many benefits of yoga. Melina’s classes are unique and often filled with new variations of more traditional Hatha yoga postures to accommodate all levels of students.
Classes have an emphasis on joint mobilization, core strength, balance, flexibility and breath awareness.
Props list for Gentle class: blanket/s, block/s, bolster, and strap.
a) Drop in – $18 – Livestream
b) Drop in – $18 – Recording only (available for 7 days, leave a note when checking out if you’d like this option)
1. CLICK on the date you'd like to attend class.
2. Wait for the black spinning ball to stop, then click BOOK NOW.
3. The page will refresh and you'll see, "Gentle Yoga" has been added to your cart in an orange bar at the top of your page.
4. Now you can select another class, wait for spinning ball to stop, Book Now, and repeat!
5. When you are done booking classes, click VIEW CART and you can review which classes you are registered for.
6. Confirmation email will be sent acknowledging you are registered.
7. Zoom link to class will be sent out 30 minutes before class begins.
Questions? Please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems when checking out? Please try purchasing classes from a NEW BROWSER, it seems to be working for people if you get the ERROR message.
Thanks for your patience while I figure out what's not working! Wishing you all much health!