Spring Quarter of Yoga for Healthy Aging with Baxter Bell & Melina Meza
April 19-June 29, 2023
If you’ve loved the Yoga for Healthy Aging courses or book, we think you’ll love our new program and being part of an ongoing community of like-minded yogis. We hope you can join us for our quarter of enlightening and informative Yoga for Healthy Aging topics to fill and inspire your practice on and off the mat. Our program includes monthly Zoom research-informed presentations and twice-a-month adapted yoga practices for maintaining physical, mental, and emotional wellness; all of which will leave you feeling excited about whatever stage of life you find yourself in.
Join us and learn more about:
- April: Anxiety and Awe
- May: Age Beliefs and Healthy Aging
- June: Territory of Grief and Awakening
• Three one-hour Zoom Presentations – Wednesdays 4pm (PT) dates below
• Six Thursday Yoga for Healthy Aging Practices dates and times below
• Poetry and articles to keep you inspired
• 6 hours CE credits available
ALL CLASSES are recorded and available through August 1, 2023.
$150 (Thanks for the break), $200 (I’m doing fine), $250+ (I’m feeling generous)
Wednesdays 4-5pm (PT), 5-6pm (MT), 7-8pm (ET)
April 19, May 17, June 21
Thursdays Asana with Melina 8:45-9:45am (PT), 9:45-10:45am (MT), 11:45am-12:45pm (ET)
April 20, May 25, June 22
Thursday Asana with Baxter 2:30-3:30pm (PT), 3:30-4:30pm (MT), 5:30-6:30pm (ET)
April 27, May 18, June 29
- Select your payment for the course.
- By April 17, we'll send out invitations to join our Teachable page where recordings and inspirational links will be shared/stored.
- Zoom links for our classes will be emailed day of our first meeting and stored in Teachable.
- Once registered, please help us spread the word.
LOOKING FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS? We can offer you 6 for attending the program.