Fall Quarter of Yoga for Healthy Aging with Baxter Bell, Melina Meza and Special Guest Eve Adler
September 27 – November 16, 2023
If you’ve loved the Yoga for Healthy Aging courses or book, we think you’ll love our new program and being part of an ongoing community of like-minded yogis. We hope you can join us for our quarter of enlightening and informative Yoga for Healthy Aging topics to fill and inspire your practice on and off the mat. Our program includes monthly Zoom research-informed presentations and twice-a-month adapted yoga practices for maintaining physical, mental, and emotional wellness; all of which will leave you feeling excited about whatever stage of life you find yourself in.
Join us and learn more about:
- September What’s New in Brain Health and Dementia with Baxter and Eve
- October: Strength and Strong Bones with Baxter and Melina
- November: Modern Rituals for Life and Seasonal Transitions with Baxter and Melina
• Three one-hour Zoom Presentations – Wednesdays 4pm (PT) dates below
• Six Thursday Yoga for Healthy Aging Practices dates and times below
• Poetry and articles to keep you inspired
• 6 hours CE credits available
ALL CLASSES are recorded and available through December 30, 2023.
Cost: (If you’re registering 9/27, be sure to text or email Melina 206-579-7220 – firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t receive the link by 3:45pm)
$150 (Thanks for the break), $200 (I’m doing fine), $250+ (I’m feeling generous)
Wednesdays 4-5pm (PT), 5-6pm (MT), 7-8pm (ET)
September 27 (Baxter and Eve), October 18, November 15
Tuesday Asana with Melina 8:45-9:45am (PT), 9:45-10:45am (MT), 11:45am-12:45pm (ET)
DATES: October 3, October 24, November 14
Thursday Asana with Baxter 2:30-3:30pm (PT), 3:30-4:30pm (MT), 5:30-6:30pm (ET)
DATES: September 28, October 19, November 16
- Select your payment for the course.
- Pay by September 27, we'll send out invitations to join our Teachable page where recordings and inspirational links will be shared/stored.
- Zoom links for our classes will be emailed day of our first meeting and stored in Teachable.
- Once registered, please help us spread the word.
LOOKING FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS? We can offer you 6 for attending the program.