Seasonal Vinyasa Yoga
Melina Meza’s Seasonal Vinyasa Yoga movement classes will help you understand the unique qualities of each season and get you more aligned with nature’s rhythms. You will learn how to adapt your yoga practice and general approach to life as well as how to inspire self-knowledge that allows for the conscious adjustment of day-to-day choices. Students will learn specific alignment principles to strengthen the body’s inherent tendencies toward seasonal imbalances.
This live stream series will be recorded and available if you can’t attend but would love to try out these sequences inspired by her book, Art of Sequencing – Volume Two.
Thursday, May 7 Spring – Series 1
Thursday, May 14 Spring – Series 2
Thursday, May 21 Spring – Series 3
Thursday, May 28 Summer – Series 1
(individual class recording are available for purchase $12)
To Register for the Series:
- Click Add to Cart Button ($12 per class or class recording, $48 for the series).
- After checking out, you will receive a link to the Zoom Live Stream Class or link to the recording.
- Make sure you have Zoom downloaded to your computer for LIVE STREAM class.
- After each session, enrolled students will receive a link to the practice.
- If you are only taking ONE CLASS or want ONE RECORDING, please send me a note when checking out as to which class you are signing up for. THANK YOU!