How this winter program works: (Please note Part 1 of this program started in December and Part 2 for January-February will be introducing new content for everyone.)
1) Participants will receive a schedule of what wellness practice to do each week (January 7 – February 26, 2021) and additional handouts to help you keep track of your progress.
2) We will meet as a group on Zoom six times over the course of six weeks to check in, learn more about the weekly practice, and connect to others as a way to stay motivated. For the winter, we’ll also be adding a weekly Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm kapha balancing yoga practice to keep you warm and invigorated, especially if its too cold to be outside!
3) In between meetings, email Melina with questions about the suggested practice or if need a little extra support to get through your weekly practice.
Zoom Meetings – (PT) We meet on Thursdays 4pm, some selected Fridays 1pm or 4pm sessions
Tuesdays 4pm PT Yoga Asana Practice
January 7 (4pm) or 8* (1pm or 4pm option)
January 14 (4pm) or 15* *(1pm or 4pm option)
January 21 (4pm) or 22* *(1pm or 4pm option)
February 4 or 5 *(1pm or 4pm option)
February 11 (4pm) or 12* *(1pm or 4pm option)
February 25 (4pm) or 26* *(1pm or 4pm option)
–(Recordings from our session on Friday will be in Teachable by the end of Friday, Tuesday yoga classes will be recorded and available Tuesday evening.)
Register and reserve your spot:
- Select payment amount and Add to Cart.
- View Cart and Proceed to Check Out.
- Add your copy of Seasonal Health and Wellness book (if you don’t already have a copy).
- Review order and check out.
- An email confirmation email will be sent to you after your order has been processed.
Looking for Continuing Education Hours? You can receive 30 with this program (December-February) or 20 hours (January-February).
There are no reviews yet.