Practicing Ancient Healing Arts
In Harmony with The Cycles of Nature
Yoga for Healthy Aging Immersion with Melina Meza & Baxter Bell
June 17-24, 2022
Join Dr. Baxter Bell and author Melina Meza, for an enlightening and informative program that focuses on practical strategies for a lifetime of vitality and well-being. During this weeklong intensive, experience a combination of expert medical information and therapeutic yoga postures for maintaining physical, mental, and emotional well-being throughout your life. Practitioners learn to set themselves up for a lifetime of healthy living.
• Daily practices to support the circulatory system and heart health
• Yoga for managing stress, optimizing brain health, and experiencing equanimity
• How and why yoga supports healthy aging
• Essential yoga poses, sequences, and other health-promoting practices
• Movement sequences for strength, flexibility, balance, and agility
• How to cultivate long-term balance
• Ayurveda for healthy aging.
Yoga teachers can enhance their teaching toolkit, and yoga students of all levels can benefit from tools to create a personalized yoga program that meets their particular needs and concerns.